#CleverCostumes2k16

Clever Halloween costumes are my personal favorite. These are the costumes that take you a second to figure out, but make you laugh when you finally understand. This year, I saw a few costumes that were so good, they inspired this blog post. They were witty, funny and new to pop culture. Below, I listed my favorite costumes of 2016.

1.     Fantasy Football:
All you need is a football jersey, fairy wings, a crown and a wand. Who knew a man’s favorite, online sport obsession would make a funny costume.


2.     But That’s None of my Business:
If you’ve been on Twitter in the last year, you’ve probably seen Kermit the Frog sipping tea. This social media trend made a hilarious costume.


3.     FireFox:
Dress up like a fox and carry a giant globe around, what are you? Mozilla FireFox, a popular web browser, and probably the winner of any costume competition.



4.     Dunkin’ Donuts:
Put on an NBA jersey, carry a basketball and slip into a doughnut raft. You may have to explain your costume a couple of times, but this idea was too good to pass up.



5.     Twin Dancing Emoji:

Find a friend who looks similar to you, wear black and give yourself two horns. This is a funny costume that anyone can make last minute.


Comments

  1. I love Halloween! Creativity is something that I try to do every year and these ideas are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! I think my favorite is fantasy football! Awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these ideas! I have never seen any of them before, that's impressive since I live on Pinterest :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts